“But I would not have you
to ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that you sorrow
not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died
and rose again, even so them which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.”
(I Thessalonians 5:13-1)
In the time of bereavement, you can feel comforted that your church
family is there for you. If anyone in your immediate family passes. (Parents,
Grandparents, Spouse, Children, or Siblings). You can contact the church immediately
at 248-353-3476 24 hours and a Pastoral Care Minster will return your call. If
after meeting with the Minister and you desire to hold their service at WOFICC,
the Minister will explain the process to you.
- WOFICC staff Minister will conduct the service and eulogy
- WOFICC will provide musician and singer
- WOFICC will provide comforters for the entire service
- WOFICC will provide food and staff after the committal service. (back
at the church) for immediate family only. Outside food services is prohibited,
and no food services on Saturday
- There is no charge for services held at WOFICC
Who To Contact When a Loved One Dies?
Immediately notify the Church Office by calling 248.353.3476 (after
hours, weekends and holidays follow the menu selection). A minister
is on call to assist you 24-hours / seven days a week.