Thank you for your interest in employment at Word of Faith. Below is a list of current employment opportunities. Please send us your resume using the contact information found at the bottom of this page.
Front End Web Designer / Developer
Word of Faith seeks a qualified front end web designer and developer to join our in-house team to enhance our web sites and mobile apps. We are a mission based global non-profit organization with international online properties and applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact on multiple projects and multiple deadlines, while delivering with consistency and accuracy
- Play a multi-disciplinary role within the Creative and IT teams
- Work hand-hand with Creative Services Department to ensure brand consistency, graphic styles and visual language. Create graphics that also meet these standards.
- Conceptualize and design websites, banners, rich media etc.
- Design and code HTML email campaigns
- Writes structured, commented, validated, and documented HTML codes for ease of maintenance so that the code can be read and understood by others.
- Serves as a support for satellite churches for web site development and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with applicable legal requirements and Word of Faith policies on web site usage, security and standards.
- Shoots digital photographs and video for inclusion on the web page, if necessary.
- Maintain current CMS driven web sites and mobile applications . Plan for regular updates of web and intranet pages to maintain timeliness of data.
- Reviews, spell checks, error checks all web contents prior to and after release, to maintain high level of quality of content.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Skills in UI / UX
- Experience with CMS's particularly Drupal and Wordpress
- Understanding of cross-platform application and browser differences
- Knowledge of how to write online copy that works for both an online audience and for search engine bots.
- Knowledge of web-specific advertising and marketing techniques.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Candidate must be detail oriented and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Helpful skills:
- Experience with GIT
- Knowledge of e-commerce.
- Mobile application development
- Experience with Usability Testing & QA Testing
Exhibit Excellent Team Characteristics:
- Possesses a positive, upbeat, can-do attitude, but isn't afraid to speak up when something can be done better
- Quality of Work
- Accountability for Actions
- Work / Life Balance for Self and Team
- Detail-Oriented, Organized
- Integrity in all Internal and External Dealings
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize tasks and time
- Infallible work ethic
- Flexibility & Willingness to adjust in response to the constant changes in techniques
- Drive and passion for continuing education to learn new software, techniques and procedures through continuing education, professional reading, participation in conferences, workshops and professional groups.
Please respond with your resume and a link to your online portfolio including URLs to at least 3 sites, code samples may also be requested.
Associate Producer / Video Editor
Produce and edit creative broadcast programming and video content for internal and external ministry use to assist in spreading The Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Degree in Video Production or 4 years minimum equivalent on the job experience
- Works in close association with the producer to develop program ideas and concepts
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to resolve issues and troubleshoot in a production environment
- Excellent leadership and supervising skills
- Ability to come up with innovative and creative ideas
- Should possess excellent knowledge on the technical aspects involved in the production and should be able to operate different types of production equipment
- Excellent communication skills are crucial while interacting with the Superiors, Co-workers, Volunteers, and Contractors.
- Candidate should have an eye for detail with excellent time management and organizational skills to get projects completed on time.
- Have a good sense of visual composition, perspective and movement
- Combine creativity with technical skills
- Be able to collaborate and work as part of a team
- Knowledgeable of Social Media formats and trends
- Knowledgeable of file sharing platforms like Dropbox, Wetransfer, etc.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Premier Pro 2017
- Must be proficient in Pro Presenter
- Proficiency in After Effects a plus
- Proficiency in Photoshop a plus
- Knowledgeable of formatting and compression options for TV, Web, & Video
- Ability to film, direct and edit creative, cutting edge videos and produce from concept to completion
- Proficient on Mac & PC
- Writing & Editing Scripts
- Off-site/Remote Production
- Ensure equipment is maintained, repaired, and functioning properly
- Reports to TV Producer
- Successful Candidate will attend church services regularly
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Have a passion to minister through media
- Have a “let’s get it done” mentality
- Heart of a servant with an optimistic attitude
Candidate MUST provide all of the following to be considered:
- Link(s) to online video portfolio
Please send resumé's to:
Word of Faith International Christian Center
Attention: Human Resources
20000 W. Nine Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48075
Or email resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org