Thank you for your interest in employment at Word of Faith. Below is a list of current employment opportunities. Please send us your resume using the contact information found at the bottom of this page.
Data Entry Clerk - Part Time
Data Processor: Must have production, operations, and data entry experience. 10-key pad with high key strokes a plus. Must be able to learn and work with computerized data entry systems.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong analytical skills, quick learner
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated to produce quality results
- Highly motivated, able to work individually and in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 50 Words Per Minute
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010, especially Word and Excel
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows 7
- Position is for 20 hours per week
The Legal Department has an immediate opening for a full-time Legal Secretary. This position supports the Chief Corporate Counsel. This position performs organizing and presenting information, keeping information related to cases or transactions in computer databases, drafting correspondences and other documents, interfacing with outside vendors, conducting legal research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles, and other legal functions as determined by the Chief Corporate Counsel.
- Strong administrative skills
- Bachelor's Degree plus 5 years of experience working as a Legal Secretary/Paralegal
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Westlaw and Lexis & Contract Management databases
Professional Human Resource Technician
The Human Resources Department has an immediate opening for a full-time Professional Human Resources Technician with basic knowledge of H.R. functions, as well as knowledge and understanding of basic human resource principles, practices and procedures strongly preferred. Knowledge of basic rules and regulation governing benefit plan administration strongly preferred. Demonstrated experience in processing a high volume of paperwork.
This position performs both routine and non-routine administrative duties as dictated by the nature of the assigned task. To facilitate and assist in all facets of the employment process associated with the hiring of church employees globally.
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience working in Human Resources
- PHR/SPHR Certification
- Ability to Work in a Team Environment
Please send resumé’s to:
Word of Faith International Christian Center
Attention: Human Resources
20000 W. Nine Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48075
Or email resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org