Thank you for your interest in employment at Word of Faith. Below is a list of current employment opportunities. Please send us your resume using the contact information found at the bottom of this page.
Accounting Clerk - Part Time
Skills and Requirements:
- 10 Key Adding Machine
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Work in a Team Environment
- Bank Teller Experience Preferred
- Position is for 20-24 hours per week
Administrative Clerk - Part Time (25 Hours per week)
Provide highly confidential administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient administrative operations in the Assistant Director of Administration Office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Paid Time Off (PTO) records for company
- Distribute payroll checks to internal departments & Satellite churches
- Date stamp and distribute incoming mail
- Complete various weekly reports
- Perform miscellaneous tasks and projects as assigned
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Suite software
- Must be proficient in preparing Excel Reports.
High School Diploma or GED and some experience with college coursework.
The Legal Department has an immediate opening for a full-time Legal Secretary. This position supports the Chief Corporate Counsel. This position performs organizing and presenting information, keeping information related to cases or transactions in computer databases, drafting correspondences and other documents, interfacing with outside vendors, conducting legal research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles, and other legal functions as determined by the Chief Corporate Counsel.
- Strong administrative skills
- Bachelor's Degree plus 5 years of experience working as a Legal Secretary/Paralegal
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Westlaw and Lexis & Contract Management databases
Lead QC Analyst
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst’s role is to develop and establish quality assurance standards and measures for the Information Technology, Data Processing, Administration and Accounting within the organization. This individual will also gather and analyze data in support of the daily operations of the business. This will include, but not limited to performing database updates, data mining and analytics, workflow analysis, system testing, problem solving and customer support.
- Database updates to church management system(s).
- Performing various daily, weekly and monthly operational tasks in support of systems.
- Conduct internal audits/reviews to measure and assure adherence to departmental policies.
- Analyze problems and recommend solutions to solve issues and/or improve existing processes.
- Verify and revise quality assurance standards as needed.
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Collaborate with internal departments in application testing, training and usage.
- Cultivate and share knowledge of quality assurance best practices.
- Performing other duties, either for this department or other department(s) within the business as needed.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, IT or Business Administration preferred.
- Certification as Project Management Professional (PMP) or Six Sigma preferred.
- Experience working in non-profit environment preferred.
- 5 years direct experience in Quality Control or database management.
- 3 years of experience as a Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 products (ie Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Proven data analysis, data mining, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
- Heart to serve ministry with hands on approach with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures.
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to re-prioritize and execute tasks as needed.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong and confident communicator (written and verbal) at all levels.
- Highly customer focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Ability to work accurately in a fast paced environment.
- Capable of thinking ‘outside the box’.
Willing to explore, learn and work with new technology.
Web Developer / Designer - Part Time
Skills and Requirements:
- Mobile Development
- Front End Design
- Web Standards
- HTML Email Design
Please send resumé’s to:
Word of Faith International Christian Center
Attention: Human Resources
20000 W. Nine Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48075
Or email resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org